Choosing a therapist is a courageous decision.
We will work together on the challenges and obstacles that keep you from having a creative, exciting, thoughtful, loving and fulfilling life.
Susan Greene, Ph.D.
I work with adults, adolescents and couples on a wide range of issues including:
- Frequent feelings of sadness or depression
- Anger, guilt or shame
- Anxiety and/or panic
- Relationship conflict or loss
- Past or current trauma
- The debilitating effects of oppression
- Creative blocks
- Learning disabilities
- Life transitions
- Fear of rejection
- Self-esteem issues
- Avoidance and procrastination
- Work/Life Balance
- Personal Growth/Identity
- Gay and lesbian identity and relationship issues
- Fear of emotional intimacy, closeness, and trusting others
- Inability to sustain feelings of pleasure or happiness
- Self-destructive behavior patterns